PLEASE READ CAREFULLY before booking a commission from me:
1. There are 2-4 places a month that are open for commission work. If we are in the same city, I will do the painting on location and not from a photo.
2. Please allow 1 week to 1 month (maximum) for commission to be done (starting from the month's that is stated in the listing or from the date when the brief is received, whichever is the latest).
3. You can choose the size of the painting when you place the booking from a drop down list. Speak to me if you’d like a custom size.
4. If you need the painting to be done sooner or for a particular occasion, please contact me prior booking to check on my availability and if there's an additional fee for rush order.
5. You can specify what you'd like me to paint and detail what you'd like to have, where it's going to be hanged, but the end style, overall colour, composition stays at the artist's discretion. I will share the process photos with you, but there are no money returns for the work done, if you change your mind. On my side, I will always do the best possible work for you.
6. Every major modification = additional drawing at a full cost. I however can provide up to 3 small sketch options upon request to help with the process.
7. Once booked, please contact me as soon as possible with information about your project via alena [!at] mysquiggles.com, if you have questions and clarifications, please use the same email for inquiry.
8. If you decide to pull out of the project, there will be a cancellation fee of 10% of the price of your commission. I will reimburse you the rest of the fee to you.
WHAT I CAN DRAW:
- Plants, pets, your favourite place, architecture, landscape, your favourite items can be done in your favourite colour scheme or to fit your interior project. Speak to me for a quotation on custom size or framing option.
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
- People from photos.
If you have any questions on the process, discuss potential commission, or about anything, please don't hesitate to contact me at hello [!at] alenagastaldi.com, I'll be happy to have a call with you to address any concerns! In this case, please email me to arrange hello [!at] alenagastaldi.com
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
• To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of artwork, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. • Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alena Gastaldi, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com